Fundación Redes Solidarias- Programa de Voluntariado Nuevos Horizontes
- Avenida Seis de Diciembre 21-30 y Colon , Quito, 170523, Pichincha, Ecuador
- Tlf Contacto
- 593 2 254 1953
- Enviar email
New Horizons is a volunteer program that belongs to Fundación Redes Solidarias. Fundación Redes Solidarias is a private, non-profit organization that's not associated with neither political nor religious activities. Our objective is to initiate and coordinate the support and help of national and foreign volunteers in different associations, organizations and communities which need help to carry out their activities. Ecuador is a country that in recent years has had an increase in the level of poverty. And it has become evident by the number of children who live and work in the streets. New Horizons helps with different projects consisting of social work, cultural development, education, community work and small enterprises development. We hope to help eradicate the extreme poverty which affects the underprivileged sectors of Ecuador.
What do we want?
- Contact volunteers, national and foreigners, who wish to help in our different projects.
- Channel the different donations (books, clothes, toys, medicine, etc.), according to the necessities of the organizations.
- Give support in technical training. In some social organizations we work with activities like: carpentry, ceramics, bakery, locksmith, music, etc.
- Manage the economic support to carry out the projects of the program and the foundation.
- Help in the commercialization of handicrafts in micro-enterprises.
- Organize meetings, lectures and conferences in topics like: Family planning, motivation and human resources.
- Promote cultural interplay.
- Participate in constructing and remodeling: cabins, nurseries, water tanks, green houses, etc.
- Help in the conservation of environment through reforestation and recycling.
- Contact people and organizations interested in helping with scholarships.
What is our job?
- We join the knowledge and experience of the volunteers with the needs of the organizations.
- Make a prior study of the organizations in which we work.
- Give the necessary instructions to ensure a successful work for the volunteer.
- Evaluate the work done by the volunteer in each organization.
- Coordinate the work between organizations and volunteers.