Kinder Garden in Quito
This is an institution of social help, without economic benefit, it is located in the south of Quito, it takes care and feeds children of single and teenager mothers as well as to children of poor families of the place. This institution provides breakfast, a snack in the morning, lunch and a snack in the afternoon.
This institution takes care of children from 3 months up to 5 years old and children from 6 to 7 years old. The schedule is from Monday to Friday since 08h30 to 15h00.
The institution has approximately 74 children. The number of children may vary.
NURSERY: 0 months to 3 years old (20 children)
PRE-KINDER: Children of 4 years old (27 children)
KINDER: Children of 5 years old (21 children)
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Children of 6 and 7 years old (6 children)
- Taking care of children
- Preparing games and recreational activities
- Elaborating didactic material
- Support with homework and English during the afternoons
- Artistic activities (drawing and painting)
- To help in the area of construction by building a classroom for the children.