● Degree or currently studying in the field of communications
● Highly self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work as part of a team
● Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to plan and implement plans in a structured manner
● Excellent communication skills, fluent English, both oral and written
● Independent and able to make decisions with little guidance
● Ability to be flexible and to work outside of your specific duties when needed
● Interest in Africa, international affairs and/or international development
send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience, interest in the placement and availability.
At Street Child we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work and this post is subject to pre-employment checks.