1.Mission. To help keep the nonprofit on mission.
2. Executive Director. To approve the selection, provide oversight and support for the Executive Director
3. Meeting Attendance. To take attendance seriously,most of which shall be conducted online
4. Committee Work. To provide oversight for specific operations and support the staff in successfully carrying them out. This generally entails serving on a board committee that oversees a certain aspect of operations.
5. Finance . To ensure that financial accountability and stewardship are hallmarks of operations. To participate in some form of fundraising. This may include identifying prospects or “opening doors” to possible donors
6. Provide Financial support. To support the nonprofit financially in proportion to ones’ capacity to give.
7. Advocates in the Community. To advocate for and serve as ambassadors for the nonprofit.